The Tektronix TDS 3054 oscilloscope is a very high-end and high quality device.
Unfortunately, the screenshots of the current values are stored on floppy disk.
In modern times, this inevitably raises the following questions:
- Where can I get new floppy disks?
- Where can I get a replacement if the floppy disk drive is damaged?
- How can I transfer the data from the floppy disk to my PC or laptop (new PCs often have no floppy disk drive anymore)?
- Screenshots are stored on USB sticks; these are readable on a PC without a floppy drive.
- The USB Floppy Emulator has no moving or rotating parts that can wear out.
The solution is simple:
Replace the floppy disk drive (TEAC FD04HF 2300-U) of your Tektronix TDS 3054 oscilloscope with our USB Floppy Emulator SlimLine.
The USB Floppy Emulator SlimLine is a modern and future-proof solution.